Friday, May 27, 2011

It's about time.....

So I guess it's about time that I post the "big announcement". If you don't already know, we are expecting baby #2. We decided to wait to tell everyone to make sure that everything was going good. Then, I just got so behind on blogging and busy doing other things that I never even posted that we are expecting. Before I knew it, it was almost ultrasound time. So I decided by this time I might as well wait another week for the ultrasound to post. This baby is also going to be a BOY! We are super excited for him! Peyton really wanted a sister, but he is excited about having a brother. Jake claims he knew the baby would be a boy..LOL and well, I just didn't care either way. I just want a healthy baby and wasn't really hoping for a certain gender. Although, if you ask Jake he thinks that deep down I wanted a girl. Even though I have told him the whole time that I am neutral on the gender. We wanted another baby and that is what we are getting, that in itself is such a blessing. I am nineteen weeks right now, the due date is on October 17th. Which is also my dads birthday. We have not thought of any names at this time, although Peyton is dead set on naming him Andy from Toy Story. I guess Andy is better than Woody or Buzz, but he still may be disappointed.

4 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Yay! I am SO excited for you guys! Congrats!

Angus Family said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys. Hope you are feeling okay.

The McClellan Clan said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! What a good girl to wait to tell us all on the blog, both of pregnancy and sex of the babers!! You are gonna love having 2 of the same sex!! Its fun!! Congrats

Jaimie said...

Congratulations Em! I am so happy for you! You'll love having 2 boys... it is so much fun.

Followers