Those of you who know me, know that I am not much of a suzy home-maker. My mom gave me her old sewing machine and I have never really sewed much..... or at all. My first sewing project that I ever made is this rag quilt, I made for a gift. Scary I know, but I figured if it didn't turn out I could just let Peyton have it. And then buy them a real gift. My second project was to make a simple receiving blanket for baby Willer. So, here is the final products of the first "on-my-own" sewing projects. I am happy to say that with only minor errors they actually turned out okay. I also really enjoyed making them. Who would of thought th

at I of all people would like to sew. LOL
1 comment:
How neat. They both look darling! I'm just getting into sewing myself this year, and I'm loving it. Rag quilts and receiving blankets are so much fun.
Post a Comment