Peyton is playing T-ball this year and he loves it! If they are younger than 5 a parent has to help coach. Almost the whole team has a parent as assistant coaches since they are all younger! I am not sure who was more excited at first, Jake or Peyton- LOL! Now that Peyton is starting to see what it is all about he is really enjoying it. If the weather is good he likes to play at home as a family too. Which is really fun for Jake since I play just about as good as Peyton, haha. I have never claimed to be a ball player, but we sure have fun anyway. It reminds me of playing in my Grandma's backyard with my brothers and sister when we were little. The memories will be ones to cherish forever and I know Peyton will always remember it, so I buck up and play too ;)
This pic is right before his first game, hopefully I will remember to post more of him actually playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment