Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Peyton turns four!

Wow, I have been horrible at blogging! We have had so much going on and that needs to be on here, but each deserves it's own post. I will start and try to get this all up to date. I will start with our little man turning 4! I can't believe that Peyton turned four! It seems like we just had him! I am so thankful to have this little guy in our lives. He is so special in so many ways and we love him so, so very much! We are so proud of him and the wonderful little boy that he is growing into! Peyton was super excited this year for his birthday. He LOVES Toy Story and so he had a Toy Story party from the invitations to the cake and the pinata right down to the napkins. His birthday fell on a Wednesday and both weekends were super busy with our families, we decided to just celebrate on his actual birthday. We were sad that not everyone he wanted to be there could make it because the distance between us, hopefully they can all come next year. Peyton had a great time though, he still had lots of family there to celebrate his special day with him. He wasn't even shy at his party he was dancing around and just his happy go lucky little self! (We thought he might be a little shy since everyone was there just for him.) Peyton got so incredibly spoiled that I felt bad lugging all his presents home! We love for him to have so many people around that love him and want to spoil him, but it makes us think twice about having a big bash next year! Maybe we should put a price limit on gifts or even say no gifts we just want their company, LOL! Peyton loved all he got though and some of it needs to be saved until he is a little older or has an adult to help him. Like the bb gun or the grown up fishing pole and tackle. He also got a new bike and a new quilt that my mom and I had been working on for his bed. I say my mom and I, but she deserves all the credit since she did almost all of it. I just helped with a few odds and ends. It turned out super cute and Peyton loves it! We are grateful for all who came to spend his special day with us.

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! Em, that quilt is awesome. How fun that you and your mom made that together for him. He's one lucky boy.

Followers