Friday, March 13, 2009

Chicken nuggets?

I went to the drive up at the bank yesteday. The teller said Hi, how are you? And Peyton yells from the back seat, "Get me chicken nuggets!" It was so funny! I just busted up laughing. I said buddy we are at the bank, the best I can do is a sucker! We hardly ever eat fast food and the fact that he remembers and knows to say that just cracks me up. Anyway, he got the sucker and was still disappointed! He didn't really like it and gave it back to me. I guess I will have treat him to some chicken nuggets in the near future!

5 comments:

Cara Lee said...

OMG!!! I started to laugh so hard at work, everybody was looking at me weird! that is the cutest thing in the world- you pretty much have the cutest kid!!!

The Philpot Family said...

That is so cute. I love when they start understanding so much and understanding how to voice it. So much fun! He is growing up too fast! Hopefully we can see you guys again soon. Maybe we will make a trip down this summer. Are you guys going to try for another?

Lindsay

The McClellan Clan said...

I am still laughing!!!!!!!! That is SO Cute!! He is seriously my favorite little boy!! LOVE HIM!! okay seriously, I'm still laughing. You just made my day!! And what a day this has been!

Cara Lee said...

you should have called- we could have partied all night together, there were a lot of weirdo's but it was so much fun, and i've decided I shouldn't stay up later then 10:00 I was so crazy and delirious. I can't picture myself on a scooter either, but it's super cute and I love it!

Jaimie said...

That is too cute. I love it.

Followers