Peyton was being really quiet, so I went to check on him and he was in his closet reading books. I went in the kitchen and wiped down the counters, then went to check on him again. As I was heading down the hall I saw him in the bathroom cleaning his ear with a q-tip (a safety q-tip, that is). When he saw me coming he threw the q-tip in the toilet and when I went in the bathroom this is what I found. This is what happens if you forget to close the bathroom doors behind you and have an almost two year old living with you.
3 comments:
lol good thing your toilet was nice and clean
hahahhaa that is TO cute!!! i love it. I don't know how you can get mad at all by that kid!
Ha ha!!! he is so dang cute, he was super cute at KieLynn's party. It was so good to see you and fun to have you come to the party!!!
Post a Comment