Monday, March 2, 2009
big boy!
Sunday was Peytons first day going in the Nursery. Peyton is used to being an only child and he is very attached to Jake and I. If we are around other children he is usually scared of them and runs to me saying "hold you mama". Then after a while he will be okay on the floor with them but he keeps his eyes on me and plays by himself. I thought that he would be terrified of nursery and cry. Boy was I wrong! I sat in there for about the first 10-15 minutes with him and then I snuck out. I came back about another 15 minutes later and peeked in on him. He had a little red phone up to his ear and was saying "hello grandma". I thought wow he isn't even crying. I went to get him after church was over and when I walked in he said "HI" all excited. I said " Hey buddy are you ready to go?" and Peyton told me "No, wanna stay here." He seemed to have loved it! He told me all about it! He gave me a picture that he colored and he told me that they had toys and bubbles! I can't believe he is getting so big! He kept telling me the rest of the day Sunday that he wanted to go to nursery. I had to keep telling him he can go back but he has to wait until next week. We'll just see how it goes next time! I hope he will have just as much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It sounds like he's ready. That is so awesome. Keep on sending him each week and he'll do great.
He is so cute. I hope you got kielynns invitation.
Good job Peyton! He is getting big. Maybe he will be ready for Frankie the next time we see him.
Post a Comment