Wow! Christmas came and went so fast! Peyton got so spoiled! Santa even brought him a new 4-wheeler! It was so much fun to watch him and see his excitement!
I bet he loved it! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! We miss you! We'll try to get up to Vernal sometime soon! If you're ever in SLC let me know! Love you guys!
Emily, I am so glad you found my blog. I have often thought about you, and what is going on in your life. Your little guy is so cute. It is so good to hear from you.
Jake and I have been married for eight years now. We lived in Vegas from the time we got married until December 2008. After we had Peyton we decided to move "home" to be close to our family. Peyton is our only child at the moment, he turned 3 in May. We love spending time with him as well as our other family and friends!
-Peyton learned baby sign language- probably 10+ signs -he can count to five @ 22mo. -his favorite color is orange -he loves books and drawing/coloring -Peyton will disappear and I will go check on him and find him sitting in his closet with his books. -he is very lovey! Always giving hugs and kisses w/ sound- mmm... -Also loves attention and hams it up for it! -loves finding and wearing everyones shoes -likes to sleep with his monkey and turtle blankie -loves his jammies!-who doesn't? -can spell his name @ 23 mo.
3 comments:
I bet he loved it! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! We miss you! We'll try to get up to Vernal sometime soon! If you're ever in SLC let me know! Love you guys!
Emily, I am so glad you found my blog. I have often thought about you, and what is going on in your life. Your little guy is so cute. It is so good to hear from you.
hey girl. I tagged you so check out my blog!! Hope your doing good!!
Post a Comment