Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I am not a THIEF!!!
I had to go grocery shopping today. I am so sick of the alarms at the stores I thought I would blog about it! Everytime I walk IN or OUT of a store the alarm sounds. I have been told it is my cell phone. So, I leave my cell phone behind and the alarm still sounds. I have also been told that there must be a sensor in my shoes or coat that never got deactivated making the alarms sound whenever I walk through the door. So, I have tried wearing all different shoes and no coat and the alarm still sounds. It must be something in Peyton's shoes or coat right? Peyton stays home with dad I run to the store wearing sandals and no coat in the middle of winter and guess what, the alarm still goes off! It wouldn't bother me so much if people noticed it when I walked in, then obviously they would know it will go off when I walk out, right? It is like everyone is totally oblivious to hearing it when I walk in. But when I walk out everyone hears it and stares me down and asks to look at my receipt and in my bags. Okay, no big deal I didn't steal anything I don't mind them doing their job and double checking my stuff. Unless I just barely walked IN past that same person who checks my receipt when I leave. Didn't they just hear it go off when I walked IN the door? Am I the only person that this happens to? What is making these dang alarms sound everytime I walk through the door? It is starting to get really old every time I go to the store I get treated like a thief! UGH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay that IS NOT cool!! I would die. You must be filled with whatever they put in those censors!! Sucks to be you. just kidding. That is annoying though. Good luck with that one!
Ya that would be super annoying! That is so weird! I wonder why it happens to you so much! I'm so glad you found my blog! Your is so cute! I love blogging! It will be so great to stay in touch with you! I hope everything is going good for you and your cute little family! :)
My goodness! It truly is amazing how easy it is to find people on the internet! This is Brooks (Sloan) Gailey from Maeser 2nd Ward. Thanks for contacting me.
It's funny that you used to live in Vegas... I currently live in Vegas while my husband attends Dental School.
It was good to hear from you... I'll have to visit your blog every now and then and keep tabs on you.
Cute family, by the way. You can also find me on Facebook if you want to see current pictures. (I only just started my blog...)
LOL...this is so funny! I laughed so hard at your comments about Landon because at his party we were talking about how he used to do that! It was probably a bat and a golf club!!!!
Post a Comment