Sunday, January 18, 2009
8 Things About Me!!
8 Things About MeHere are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV shows
1. Lost
2. American Idol
3. 2 and a half men
4. One Tree Hill
5. HGTV!
6. news
7. the bachelor
8. movies
8 Things I did yesterday
1. took Peyton to see his Grandma Laine
2. Had a belly ache
3. was lazy!
4. went to town
5. took a nap
6. ate dinner- Jake cooked!
7. talked to my father-in-law on the phone
8. made out invitations
8 Things I look forward to
1. Tim and Mara having their baby
2. finishing our basement
3. doing our yard
4. seeing my dad
5. nap time for Peyton
6. Possibly having more children- at least one more.
7. seeing friends in Vegas
8. Jake getting time off
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. P.F. Changs
2. Capriottis
3. In and out burger
4. Mimis cafe
5. Mexican food
6. Home cooking
7. Donna Marias Tomales
8. Maggianos
8 Things on my wish-list
1. spend more time w/ family
2. Be healthy
3. warm weather
4. Go see my dad
5. Go on vacation!!
6. Family to stay healthy
7. Jakes work to stay busy
8. Laugh alot, and stay happy always
8 People I Tag
1. Chauntue
2. Jamie
3. Landon and Merideth
4. Jenna
5. Tim and Mara
6. Cara
7. Malory
8. Brianna
Enjoy
3 comments:
Thanks for the tag. I have been needing to update my blog. I have just been to lazy to do it.
Hi!!! Who watches the news, Emily are you getting old? ha ha j/k! how do you tag people, I'm still new at this blogging deal!
Love you-
Hey Emily, I haven't seen you forever! How have you been? Your little boy is adorable. I am glad that you found my blog it is fun to stay in touch with everyone!
Post a Comment