Every year my mom goes to my brother's house and makes Gingerbread house's with her Grandkids. this year Peyton was big enough to join in on the festivities! It was so much fun! We started off the day by going to "Breakfast w/ Santa" Then we went back to Matt and Tiff's to make the ginger bread houses. After that Matt took Peyton and his youngest, Amy Jo, outside with him to do chores. He took Peyton to see the goats. Then, he caught the turkey and the rooster so Peyton could pet them which was pretty funny. After all that excitment Peyton got to ride two horses! Quite an eventful weekend for a 19 month old! -- I will have to show you the pic w/ Santa later because I don't have it yet.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Ginger bread houses
Every year my mom goes to my brother's house and makes Gingerbread house's with her Grandkids. this year Peyton was big enough to join in on the festivities! It was so much fun! We started off the day by going to "Breakfast w/ Santa" Then we went back to Matt and Tiff's to make the ginger bread houses. After that Matt took Peyton and his youngest, Amy Jo, outside with him to do chores. He took Peyton to see the goats. Then, he caught the turkey and the rooster so Peyton could pet them which was pretty funny. After all that excitment Peyton got to ride two horses! Quite an eventful weekend for a 19 month old! -- I will have to show you the pic w/ Santa later because I don't have it yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. I love making gingerbread houses with my boys. It's so fun to see a pic of Matt... even if it is walking away.
Post a Comment