Yep that is Peyton and I. Peyton got a haircut and he looks so handsome! And that is me as a brunette, strange I know. Everyone is so used to seeing me blonde. It is fun to change it up though.
HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EVER THOUGH OF YOU EVEN HAVING A DIFFERENT HAIR COLOR. WOW I"M STILL IN SHOCK!!! DON'T WORRY ITS SO CUTE. I'M JUST IN S-H-O-C-K!!
Jake and I have been married for eight years now. We lived in Vegas from the time we got married until December 2008. After we had Peyton we decided to move "home" to be close to our family. Peyton is our only child at the moment, he turned 3 in May. We love spending time with him as well as our other family and friends!
-Peyton learned baby sign language- probably 10+ signs -he can count to five @ 22mo. -his favorite color is orange -he loves books and drawing/coloring -Peyton will disappear and I will go check on him and find him sitting in his closet with his books. -he is very lovey! Always giving hugs and kisses w/ sound- mmm... -Also loves attention and hams it up for it! -loves finding and wearing everyones shoes -likes to sleep with his monkey and turtle blankie -loves his jammies!-who doesn't? -can spell his name @ 23 mo.
4 comments:
You look really pretty as a brunette too Em. It's fun to see you with dark hair.
Looks great! I bet Jake thought he had him a new woman!! ha ha.
I like your hair it's super cute. your little boy looks just like you.
HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EVER THOUGH OF YOU EVEN HAVING A DIFFERENT HAIR COLOR. WOW I"M STILL IN SHOCK!!! DON'T WORRY ITS SO CUTE. I'M JUST IN S-H-O-C-K!!
Post a Comment