Peyton actually was starting to feel a little better on Saturday. So we colored easter eggs and Jakes mom and little brother came over. I warned them they might get sick but they chose to come over anyway. We had so much fun! Peyton loved it! About every egg he touched ended up broken though. Easter morning Peyton went straight to his basket to see what the Easter Bunny had brought for him. Then he looked around the house and found all but 2 eggs. He would say "I see one!", then he would go get it and throw it in the basket. I mean literally throw them, everytime one went in the basket you could hear- CRACK! He had lots of fun though. We had planned to go to church then go up to my moms but, Peyton was not feeling all the way better yet and Jake said he felt like he was getting sick and I was loosing my voice so we cancelled all our plans and just hung out at home all day. It was nice, but we sure wished everyone would have been feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment