Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Join the Cause

My friend and I are putting a team together for the Relay for Life, which will be held June 5th and 6th. Please let me know if you would like to be a part of this wonderful cause and join our team. You do not have to be present to be a part of the team. I need to know by the end of April if you would like to help out. There will also be a raffle with 8 awesome prizes! And I have luminaries if you would like to purchase one in honor of someone fighting the battle against cancer or in memory of someone who has lost the battle. Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like any more info. or would like to join our team. Please leave me the best # to contact you. Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I'll be there. For my grandma marilynn your mom! What do I need to do?

The McClellan Clan said...

hey girl what would I need to do. I'm not a runner or relayer these days. I don't think I'd even last a minute!!

Cara Lee said...

Is this the one at the high school where they walk around?

Followers