Sunday, April 26, 2009

Visitors

Last week we had some visitors. We bbq'd hamburgers and hotdogs and just visited. The kids had fun playing together and balancing pine cones on their heads. I love it when I get to spend time with my family. I wished that it could happen more often. We missed those who couldn't make it, but enjoyed the time with those who came. Hopefully we will all get together again soon!

2 comments:

Cara Lee said...

I wish I would have known about this, it's been forever since I've seen any of the family! Nobody calls us-

Kassi Luck said...

Hi Emily!! It was good to talk to you on Facebook the other day. I am so glad that I found your blog. I didn't know you had one. I am glad I will be able to keep up on you and your cute fam. TTYL

Followers