Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Not again!
Peyton has had a high fever that just started yesterday and then he has been coughing so hard he threw up 4 times today. I took him to the doc. and we talked about how we were just there a mo. ago with a high fever and cough. The cough has never gone away. The last time he had an ear infection causing the fever. This time he says it's a sinus infection. The doc. thinks that he has allergies and then from being so congested all the time gets the ear and sinus infections. We are going to try putting him on zyrtec for while and see how he does. Poor little guy! I feel so bad when he is sick! I don't think this cold and then warm, warm and then cold weather and the WIND are helping us out much either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry he's been sick. It's so sad to see them sick. Also, it makes for some hard days on us mommy's. Hope he is feeling better soon.
Emily I know how your feeling my kids were sick for like a month the same thing high fever throwing up just crappy ear infections, sinus infections so im really sorry, can't wait for summer :)
Oh how sad!!! I hate it when your little ones are sick! You feel so bad for them! I hope he starts feeling better soon!
Post a Comment