e. It was pretty funny.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
creative dress up
Peyton got one of those Frisbees with the whole in the middle at a parade this summer. He kept playing with it as a dress up toy. One minute it was a necklace, the next a dress. I kept telling him that he shouldn't put it on him because that isn't what they are used for. I told him that if he didn't quit, it was going to get stuck and he'd be wearing that "dress" to school. I didn't really think that it would get stuck on him, but sure enough. He got into a predicament he couldn't get out of by himself. Luckily daddy came to the rescue with a pair of scissors to cut him fre
e. It was pretty funny.
e. It was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment