Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas

I know this is a little late, but here is my post from Christmas. My mom got me this neat book that talks about each piece of the nativity and things you can do each week to help you remember the true meaning of Christmas. We went through the whole book as a family. I thought it was great and I learned a lot. I hope that Jake and Peyton were able to get just as much out of it. I really want Peyton to know that Christmas just isn't a day of candy and presents. We had so much fun spending time with family. We had dinner with Grandma Laine and Grandpa Buggsy on Christmas Eve. My mom is such a great cook, it was delish. We spent Christmas morning opening gifts, just the three of us. Then we had lunch with Grandpa Russ and the rest of the Willer clan. Came home for a little nap and went to dinner at Grandma Sherrie's. I love the holidays and the fact that so much time is dedicated to just spending time together. All Peyton wanted for Christmas was Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head from Toy Story 3. He got them both and so much more. We have been so blessed in our lives. 2010 was a great year and I hope that 2011 will be just as wonderful.

No comments:

Followers