For my birthday, in June, my dear hubby got me a new camera. I have wanted a really nice camera for a few years now. I have been having so much fun with it! I love taking pictures. Learning about photography has been intriguing to me. I am now addicted to it! I have been reading and reading! There is so much to learn, it's crazy! I am now on a journey down photography lane and I am just at the very beginning. I thought that I would share a couple shots of Peyton. I took them in August, they are my favorite's so far! 



5 comments:
Hey Em,
I can't believe how big Peyton is getting. He is really growing up. So I have noticed that in your posts that you have said that you are living by family. Where are you guys now? I saw some pictures of you with Tim's family. That was fun to see. Jared and I are in Harrison, MT finishing up his internship and will be here until probably the 1st or 2nd week in December...then back to Idaho. I'm excited for you that you have a new camera. I need to spend much more time learning. I just get frustrated a lot and have a lot of stuff going on :) Hope you're doing well. Love ya!
So cute!! He is so adorable!!
jennatelford@gmail.com
I love the pictures! They look so professional! What kind of camera did you get? I'm just getting into photography myself. There is so much to learn.
they are cute!! I seriously can't believe how big he is~~ He is SO cute!! I really wish I saw him more! I LOVE this kid!! You're gonna have SO much fun with him for forever!!!
Post a Comment