I guess it is time for a real post. I can't believe that we have been so busy this summer. At the beginning of the summer we went to visit my dad. We had such a fun trip and we drove through Yellowstone. Peyton had fun seeing mountain goats, big horn sheep, elk, deer, buffalo, coyote and a fox with a squirrel in it's mouth. Peyton got some nice new cowboy boots that he loves and begged to wear all summer with his shorts. We made smores and hung out at dad's house and we took our not so little puppy Roxy May right in the middle of house training. It was quite the experience. I was so great I think I got one picture the whole trip! Peyton loved spending the time with Grandpa Doug and Grandma Debbie. He also loved eating buffalo! We also spent time with our other family members this summer. We had a blast going to visit Uncle Matt and Aunt Tiff and the kids. Peyton loved playing with them and riding horses. He loved going fishing with Uncle Matt and Rowdy too. Then we went on a few trips to SLC to see my grandma and Uncle Tim and Mara. Peyton loves going to Grandma Abbotts because her house is always loaded with treats and he gets whatever he wants. He would find out that we were going there and he would jump up and down saying "YES!" "I looove Grandma Abbott's!" I told my grandma and you could just see how her face would light up! Then when were actually home for two weeks straight, Peyton took swimming lessons. He cried the first day or two and then he loved them and he keeps asking when his swimming lessons are again. I guess I better get him in again soon before we have to start all over with the tears. We also had fun playing with friends and doing the summer reading program at the library. Peyton loves books and our table is usually covered with books he checks out. We took our last trip to Primary Childrens and Peyton kidneys are all the way cleared up and he never ever has to back again! WOOHOO! After 4 years of worrying about that, we were ecstatic to hear that good news! Peyton was just as stoked that he doesn't have to get poked and proded anymore! Peyton loved spending time with his cousin Porter this summer, even though he gets tired of Porter tackling him. He loves him so much. It is so fun to see them playing together. We have spent the last few weekends camping. I have loved the time that we have spent together as a family doing that. Peyton loves to camp and so does Roxy. Then Peyton started Pre-school two weeks ago. He absolutely loves it! I am so happy they have a 3 yr old class and he can go. He loves going to play with other kids and loves reading books and learning. He thinks he is a big boy now. Here are some pics in no particular order of our fun summer, enjoy............
Jake and I have been married for eight years now. We lived in Vegas from the time we got married until December 2008. After we had Peyton we decided to move "home" to be close to our family. Peyton is our only child at the moment, he turned 3 in May. We love spending time with him as well as our other family and friends!
-Peyton learned baby sign language- probably 10+ signs -he can count to five @ 22mo. -his favorite color is orange -he loves books and drawing/coloring -Peyton will disappear and I will go check on him and find him sitting in his closet with his books. -he is very lovey! Always giving hugs and kisses w/ sound- mmm... -Also loves attention and hams it up for it! -loves finding and wearing everyones shoes -likes to sleep with his monkey and turtle blankie -loves his jammies!-who doesn't? -can spell his name @ 23 mo.
No comments:
Post a Comment