Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweet talker


Peyton is the sweetest little boy. This morning he woke up and came and laid down by me. He was rubbing my cheek and said " You're the great, great, great, great mommy ever". He always will tell me " your beautiful and pretty mom" and "You're my best friend forever". I hope that he still feels that way in about 13 years. LOL! I asked him the other day how he got so cute. His reply was "Not from my mommy or my daddy, from my Gramma Laine." My mom was there too. I asked her what she had been teaching him and she claims she never said anything like that. Peyton then told me he was trying to butter her up. When I asked him why he just said "because I like to". I think he's got the sweet talkin' thing down.

No comments:

Followers