Thursday, August 6, 2009

Projects

I am kind of a slacker when it comes to blogging. Here a few projects that were done a while ago, that I kept meaning to get on here. The first one is this cute old book shelf/toy box that Jake's mom had given us for Peyton. I painted it bright blue to match his room and I thought it turned out really cute. Here are the before and after pics.















Our other big project was our yard. It still has a long way to go. But, it actually looks like people live here now. Jake and two of his buddies, Travis and Jesse, did our sprinkler system. They even did a drip system where my plants and flowers will be. They also helped with the sod. Thanks again guys! It's awesome and I am so excited that we are finally getting somewhere with it!
This was taken the day we laid the sod. It is looking much better now! I will keep posting pics as we get it better and better!

1 comment:

Cara Lee said...

Hey!
KieLynn is seriously such a character. the next time they come to Vernal we'll have to get together, I bet she'll love Peyton. We haven't talked in forever, how are you?

Followers