Monday, August 3, 2009

July 24th

For July 24th we went to stay with my Grandma Abbott. We had such a good time with her and Peyton did not want to come home. He kept saying he wanted to stay with Grandma. I said okay, but me and daddy have to leave. He just said k- bye and waived. We had to bribe him to get in the car. I know the feeling of not wanting to leave her house. Her house has always been my favorite place to go away from home. Here are a few pics from the 24th. I thought that Grandma was going to have a heart attack that we were doing sparklers right on the porch. She looks alot more calm in the pic. haha-- Peyton did so many snaps, that is 5 boxes on the sidewalk. He loved 'em. We did lots of other fun bigger ones on the street. I didn't get any pics of those.

No comments:

Followers