Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our little Cowboy











Peyton got a cowboy hat and cowboy boots from his Grandpa Doug and Grandma Debbie for his birthday. While we were getting them out of the box I said, "What is it?" Peyton said, "A cowboy hat like Uncle Matt!" And he squealed this high pitch squeal! He was so excited he could barely contain himself. Ever since he took them out of the box he has pretty much been wearing them. Unless I have had to take them from him for baths and bedtime. Here are a few pics of our little cowboy! The pic of him in the white t-shirt and jeans standing is when he first put them on. You can see the excitement in his face. The pic of him crying on the couch is when I told him he had to take them off to get in the tub.

2 comments:

Angus Family said...

Way cute! We are pouring cement all weekend. (Big bummer) You should tell Tim to just stop by if they have time. We are on the way to your mom's house. If you leave me a comment with you email address, I will send you our address. We do need to get together sometime. Life is so busy right now, but hopefully after we get our yard in, it will slow down.

The Philpot Family said...

So cute. I cant believe he is 2 already! We need to see you guys soon. If you are ever in town give us a call. I like the brown hair by the way I have tried a couple diff ways too. It is fun! Your little man is so handsome!

Lindsay

Followers