Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The big two!


Monday was Peytons birthday and he got a new bike and a helmet. He thinks the helmet is a hat. He threw a kicking, screaming fit when I wouldn't let him wear it to the store yesterday. He got a blue and orange cake just like he requested. He got so many cute clothes and fun toys from all his family and friends. And this is the fish that his Grandma Sherrie and uncle Sage got for him. He decided to name him Real Lyland. He just calls him Lyland for short. -don't ask me where he thought of that name???- He had a great birthday! Thank you to all who got him cards and gifts, he loves them all so much! Oh and I forget about the "puter" he got a cute whinnie the pooh computer and he loves it!



2 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

how cute!! You'll love your betta we had ours forever!! And he's a way easy pet!!! I LOVE the name too!!

Jamie said...

How fun. Isn't it crazy how fast time goes. Your little guy is so cute.

Followers