Friday, November 6, 2009

At it again

Peyton is just so full of it these days. Everyday it seems I have more and more to write about him. He has quite the imagination, he likes to play with imaginary bubbles. He will pick them up off the floor and blow them into the air, or give one to me or Jake, or eat them. He also plays with imaginary frogs. He is so funny to watch him jump around following one and then pretending it is under the couch or something. I put Peyton in his room one day hoping he'd take a nap and I could here him saying "Mom, I'm ready to get up now." "YOOHOO!??" "Mom, YOOOOOHOOO?" I was just outside his door shaking my head, laughing. Another thing he told me was, "Mommy, I love you." I said "I love you too." Peyton then replied, "I love you all the way." It was so cute. I guess he thought by saying he loves me all the way he is going one step further from when I say I love you more. LOL

No comments:

Followers