Thursday, September 24, 2009
continued...
Okay, I had to run when I did the last post and I didn't have time to get my favorite part in. When I walked in the door from Rock Jam, Peyton came running over to me and said "Mommy!". I loved it, he is always excited to see Jake but not so enthusiastic when I come in the door, guess that is what happens when your always together. I picked him up and gave him a big hug. He was hugging me back and then he looked at me and while rubbing my arm, he said, "I am so proud of you." I said, "Well thanks". It is so funny what kids come up with and just to see how sincere he was, was a hoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute. I love how you put all of his words on your blog. I need to write Owen's down because they are so cute and I don't know how he comes up with them. How is your Mom doing?
Post a Comment