Monday, November 17, 2008

Flu shot


Peyton and I got our flu shots today! Ouch!

Jake asked Peyton "Did you get a shot?" Peyton replied, "Yeah"
Jake asked, "Did you cry?" Peyton then replied, "No, Mama cry."
It was pretty funny. And no, I really didn't cry. Peyton did really good too.
He only cried for about 5 seconds.

6 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

hey i didnt know you had a blog im glad i found it go check out mine. rhettpetersonfamily.blogspot.com

Mara Rosendahl said...

I'm glad Peyton was strong for you.

Chauntue Peterson said...

hey sorry i missed your party my Relief Society meeting went longer then i thought .

Jenna said...

Hey Emily,
I can't believe how old Peyton is. He looks so cute. Also, his Halloween costume was adorable too. I just got a flu shot the other day. I figured that it would be good since I am exposed to so much teaching. It made my arm sore for like the next two days.

Amy said...

hey there, i was just doing a little blog stocking and came upon your blog. what a cute little guy. hope you have a happy thanksgiving.

The McClellan Clan said...

dude those hurt!!! I just got my first one and almost died. I was supposed to be tough for the girls but I almost screamed!!

Followers