Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

A few weeks ago we went to SLC and were staying w/ my brother and sister-in-law and Peyton came down with some kind of stomach flu. Well, we rode out w/ my mom and had no car to leave when he was sick. I felt like crap because I didn't want to get everyone else sick. Well, the bug ran it's coarse and then we came home. Peyton had also picked up a little cough from the virus. Two weeks later the cough was still there, but almost gone and Peyton had been fine since we were out there. We decided to go back out w/ my mom again. What are the chances of Peyton getting sick again....right? We'll apparently they are pretty dang good. We had again been around my brother and sister-in-law and their baby and we were staying at my grandma's house. Peyton was alright at first then his cough took a turn and was croupy and he would cough so hard he would puke. Again we had no car and felt like we were contaminating everyone w/ this bug. I guess my little Peyton is just not the traveling type. We came home on Fri. and he was starting to feel better, then by Sat. he wanted to go trick-or-treating. Our plans for that were kind of up in the air, waiting to see how he felt. He acted pretty good all day and his cough was minimal compared to before. So we dressed him up, just like he wanted and went to Grandparents houses. We informed them that he had been sick and they still insisted we take him by. Then we just came home to rest. It turned out pretty good and I am hoping he is done with these sick bugs for a while. Peyton wanted to be a "cowboy like his Uncle Matt". How'd we do?

3 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Haha that is so cute! He even has his mustache!

The McClellan Clan said...

that is SO cute!! I'm anxious to see how he turns out. I think he's liken this whole cowboy thing alot!! He is SO cute! Love that kid!

Angus Family said...

Love it!!! He does look just like Matt.

Followers