Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Seven Years!

Monday was our seventh anniversary. It is so crazy how time flies. I don't even feel old enough to be married for 7 years. I have loved all seven years that we have spent together and I look forward to the future. Jake is so wonderful and I am so thankful to have him in my life. I couldn't have asked for a better husband or father to our child. There isn't alot to do around here and Jake had to work so we couldn't really go anywhere. We went out to dinner and then rented movies and came home. We didn't have a sitter, so we took Peyton with us. I couldn't have had a better time though. We always have so much fun when we are together. Thanks Jake for being so wonderful and treating me like a princess!! I love you!!

Followers